Hi! I decided to compile a list of what I think are some “binge-worthy” shows for all you Netflix goers.
- Gossip Girl- this was my first true binge watching show and I LOVED it.
- 90210- probably the best to watch after finally getting done with GG.
- One Tree Hill- You will grow such a connection to these characters. Probably more than the ones from GG.
- Hart of Dixie- a cute fun show to help you get over the first three.
- Prison Break- maybe you just need a break from all these girls shows! This is the one. It’s intense and keeps you on your toes.
- Orange is the New Black- maybe you’re feeling a tad edgy after Prison Break, but you’re needing your girls back…
- New Girl- just a fun fling you might have been missing.
- The Walking Dead- That deep connection you have been missing, but no intensity has compared to this…
- Switched At Birth- a much needed relaxing show after TWD.
- Pretty Little Liars- Nothing will ever compare to GG, but this was a good reminder of what it was like (kinda).
- American Horror Story- for when you crave something a little bizarre and freaky.
- Secret Life- if you get tired of freaky and want to get close to a show again.
- The OA- if you want to watch a season of confusion.
- The 100- if you need some more non-girly action.
- Dexter- to fill your inner crazy
Here are 15 shows that I personally enjoyed. Feel free to comment your favorite shows and give me some more to watch! Happy Sunday!